Horizon Forbidden West - Quest Idea #1
Objective Promoting SHIELDWING GLIDER usage and teaching them with a situation.
Where to implement?
- After the introduction of Shieldwing Glider, reestablish to the player about the use of the glider in the form of fun race.
- There's a lot of side mission that takes the player to the top of a steep surface and accompanied by a companion - USE THE COMPANION.
- The side mission ends mostly at the top or you have to meet them back at their base (which opportunity for player to fast travel).
- We can add one small segment here, a friendly race either initiated by the companion or Aloy herself.
- Race the companion
- Game presents a clear path to the objective by the companion running on the road.
How do we remind the player to use Glider? - Aloy informs the player that SHE CAN USE GLIDER TO REACH THE GOAL EASILY.
- We won't be forcing the players to use glider but this would be a good opportunity to initiate from our end.
- Player gets to experience the beautiful environment, skybox gliding down.
- Narrative opportunities to talk about the view, glider, safe passage down and the race.