Objective Promoting the usage of STEALTH in the game using side missions.
Where to implement?
- After helping out a settlement, one of the clan member can start this quest.
- The game can re-use a previously introduced character for familiarity purpose or introduce a new one for this mission.
- The purpose of the mission is to tag all companions roaming (around like an enemy AI) without being seen.
- Get close to them and press R1 to tag them - same as Silent Kill.
- The game ends with tagging everyone or get caught while sneaking.
- Quest starts the player on the border of the game area - outside of the AI's POV.
- Players can tag AI's path using the focus and tag them one by one.
- Each AI follows a route (and their route can be merged to provide challenge).
- Players can use arrows to distract AI, activate stealth mechanics like pod or vents.
- Players are only given limited arrows and stones for a bigger challenge.
How do we remind the player to STEALTH? - Companion gives the entire rules run through before your start.
- During the event, UI text indication reminding players about grass, vents and flower pods.
- Player gets to experience a different set of stealth mission that requires tagging instead of killing.
- Narrative opportunities for additional conversations with companions.
- By mastering this, helping them in the longer run during main missions.